Parent Teacher Organization
Belle Terre Elementary School invites all parents and teachers to participate in our Parent Teacher Organization (PTO). The PTO promotes communication between families, staff, and the community in order to enhance educational and extracurricular experiences for our students, and support our school's goals.
- Support the education of all Belle Terre Elementary students
- Support Belle Terre Elementary faculty and staff
- Foster positive relationships among parents, staff, and community members
- Assist Belle Terre Elementary faculty and staff to provide a safe and nurturing environment where all students, families, and faculty can thrive and grow
Please view our bylaws for a complete description of our policies and procedures.
All PTO meetings are held in the Belle Terre Elementary School Media Center, on the second Thursday of each month, from 7:40 am–8:10 am. PTO meetings are immediately followed by School Advisory Council (SAC) meetings which are held from from 8:10 am–8:40 am.
Benefit your child by joining today! There are three ways to attend meetings:
- In Person: Attend in the BTES Media Center
- Virtually: Use the Google Meet app
- By Phone: Dial 1-617-514-0763, Enter Pin: 940 977 811#
Please email email@example.com for more information.